Monday, February 25, 2013

I have seen the enemy and he is amongst us...

Brethren, Peace and Good to all of you.

I want to provide you with a link to a troubling essay written by Father Dariusz Oko, a Polish priest. I will not comment, but I think you ought to read it. This is an excerpt:
The Holy See ... has given us a clear sign, a direction on how such problems should be solved. Concealing the behaviour of dishonest persons, which will sooner or later be exposed anyway, destroys the authority of the Church. The faithful spontaneously ask about the reliability of a community which tolerates such arrangements. If we make an a priori assumption that no lobby of homosexual priests has ever existed, exists now or will exist in the future, we actually support the phenomenon. The homosexual lobby of the clergy get off scot-free and become a serious threat"
Read it all here. I will welcome your comments in the combox, should you have any.