Brothers and Sisters: Peace be with you!
I wanted to share with you these links to the FAQ file at the Marriage: Unique for a Reason site, maintained by the US Conference of Catholic Bishops. Enjoy!
1. Marriage: What’s a good starting point?
2. Where does marriage come from?
3. What is marriage?
4. Why can’t marriage be “redefined” to include two men or two women?
5. What is sexual difference?
6. Isn’t marriage just about love and commitment between two people?
7. Why does a person’s gender matter for marriage?
8. How is the love between a husband and a wife irreducibly unique?
9. What is complementarity?
10. Why does the Catholic Church care so much about marriage?
11. Where can I learn more about marriage?